RE: The non-learning organization?

Subject: RE: The non-learning organization?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Kevin McGowan <thatguy_80 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 06:45:17 -0800 (PST)

> seems that all software has these issues. Twice
> in the past three years, we've had a completed
> project CANCELLED for no reason, after months
> of overtime, etc.

Of course there was a reason. You may not know what it is, and you
may not agree with it if you did, but to someone, there is a reason.

It may be marketing driven, it may be that the cumulative cost of all
that overtime and other costs have added up to more than the project
could bring back in and they decided to cut their loses. It could be
any number of reasons, but to someone, there was a reason.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."