Re: What's wrong with this picture?

Subject: Re: What's wrong with this picture?
From: Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 17:49:37 -0500

On 1/14/06, Bonnie Granat <bgranat -at- granatedit -dot- com> wrote:

> Sounds too good to be true, right? Who pays $100 an hour for software
> documentation? What is "wrong" with this picture?

Just as a data point: While the market rate for senior-level writers
and editors is about half that, more or less, I've earned $100-125/hr
before on short-term gigs in the metro NYC area. If you've got a
skill set that they really need, plenty of clients will be happy to
pay at that rate.

- bc

--
Barry Campbell <barry -at- campbell-online -dot- com>
http://campbell-online.com