Re: Page Margin and Font Size Question

Subject: Re: Page Margin and Font Size Question
From: Susan W. Gallagher <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "Dubin, David" <David -dot- Dubin -at- sage -dot- com>, "'techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:01:05 -0500

Top 1"
Bottom 1" (we have an ugly legal disclaimer that has to appear in the footer)
Left 2"
Right 1"
(Used to be left & right 1" with a 1" gutter, but we no
longer actually print and I always assume that a pfd will
be printed single sided)

H1 - 18pt bold -1" hanging indent
H2 - 16pt bold -1" hanging indent
H3 - 14pt bold flush w/ margin
H4 - 12pt bold flush w/ margin

Body text 10pt, default leading - paragraph text works out
to be 5.5 inches wide.

Chapter title begins about 1.5" from the top of the page.

-Sue Gallagher