RE: Proposal course or book

Subject: RE: Proposal course or book
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: "'Melissa Nelson'" <melmis36 -at- hotmail -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 13:27:44 -0600

The UIC Writer's Series (University of Illinois at Chicago, External
Education) has (mostly) sit-down classes and (a few) online classes. This
one course on proposal writing
(http://www.uic.edu/depts/oee/writers/proposal.htm) is a sit-down class I
think, but it might be worthwhile to you if you live around Chicago. I've
taken a couple of courses from them and I think that their Writer's Series
is a good program.

Jim Jones http://www.tinyurl.com/4arjc