RE: Hourly vs. Salaried

Subject: RE: Hourly vs. Salaried
From: "Pamela Sarantos" <Pamela -dot- Sarantos -at- bigbandnet -dot- com>
To: "Parcell, Michelle" <Michelle_Parcell -at- G1 -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 12:01:59 -0500

Hi,

During a lengthy lay-off period, I had a job in which I performed HR
manager duties, including verifying OT requirements.

Requirements for OT are based on the job tasks as they relate to the
goals of the company.

I recommend searching the Web for your State's Department of Employment,
which should include a link that explains the job tasks that fit into
the non-exempt and exempt positions.

Of course, everyone interprets things differently, and I believe this
issue is one of those cases.

Pam