Re: Query regarding captivate/ robodemo

Subject: Re: Query regarding captivate/ robodemo
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>, "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:56:57 -0600

Hi Pragya Gupta

Personally, I would bypass the MenuBuilder application. It really wasn't designed for this many files. Instead, I would investigate something called the "Captivate Player" by Jesse Warden.

http://www.macromedia.com/devnet/captivate/articles/captivateplayer.html
http://www.jessewarden.com/archives/2004/11/captivateplayer.html

Cheers... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Pragya Gupta" <pragya -dot- gupta -at- smartchiponline -dot- com>