RE: Data Recovery Question

Subject: RE: Data Recovery Question
From: "Morton, Christopher" <CMorton -at- caiso -dot- com>
To: <doc -at- edwordsmith -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 07:48:17 -0800

Hmmm...that might work... booting from a WinXP CDR and seeing if I can't
see the data on the drives. Also liked the idea of booting from a
Knoppix CDR.

The OS is W2K and the RAID was offered by way of an ASUS mobo (HW)
option. It was a #$ -at- %^& piece of software that came with my HP PPC that
begat the difficulties, but I have a feeling that RAID2 is nothing more
than a "house of cards," just begging for an ill wind.