Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email

Subject: Re: Techwhirlers, re: rude email
From: Ken Banks <edits -at- hawaii -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 20:05:46 -1000

I didn't find it rude, but, rather, frank and practical. My sister, who is fair, tall, and attractive had a terrible time traveling in Mexico. If she'd known what was in store, she would have dyed her hair black and dressed differently.

-kb

The Editorial Outsource
767 Waianuenue Avenue
Hilo, Hawaii 96720