sizing my header in WORD '03

Subject: sizing my header in WORD '03
From: "Lucero, Peggy" <plucero -at- atsva -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 10:01:10 -0500

For some reason, I am not able to get the size of my header box (on
certain pages of my document) to be uniformly the same size. Several of
the beginning pages have a very LARGE header box. How does one fix
this?? I did try to use the Left side ruler, while in the view Header
Footer view, but, though it allows some adjustments, it ultimately
doesn't do what I need....
Thanks!

Peggy in Virginia