RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?

Subject: RE: I Can Really Pick 'Em, Can't I?
From: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 10:16:35 -0000

Hi Cathy,

In addition to all the good advice you've had so far, I'd suggest that if
you are a member of a union or a staff association, you go and speak in
confidence to your representative. Not with a mind to have them intervene
immediately, but to ensure that you are aware of what your rights are and
what are the limits of your own behavior. If you are eventually going to
attempt to change the behavior of this bully towards you, then since he is
in power and you are not, you need to have as much support available to you
as possible, and you need your own actions to be seen to be whiter than
white.

Regards
Jonathan West