Re: ratio of tech writers to developers at your company?

Subject: Re: ratio of tech writers to developers at your company?
From: "Sanchita Mukhopadhay -Web Spiders" <sanchita -dot- mukhopadhay -at- webspiders -dot- com>
To: "Tom Johnson" <thj -at- tampabay -dot- rr -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 09:31:40 +0530

Developer-to-Tech-Writer ratio: 24 developers to 1 tech writer

Sanchita Mukhopadhyay Technical Writer Web Spiders (India) Pvt. Ltd. 51B,
Justice Chandra Madhav Road Calcutta 700 020. India Phone: 91.33.2474.3581
to 85 Fax: 91.33.2474.3500 http://www.webspiders.com/ (ISO 9001:2000 and IC
9700 Certified. Microsoft Gold Certified Partner) Calcutta (India),
Birmingham (UK), Toronto (Canada), San Francisco
(USA) ----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------- Disclaimer: The opinions expressed within this message are those
of the author and not necessarily those of the firm The information
contained in this message is intended only for the recipient, may be
privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of
responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, please be
aware that any dissemination or copying of this communication is strictly
immediately notify us by replying to the message and deleting it from your
computer or any other