Thanks for your input earlier

Subject: Thanks for your input earlier
From: Me Too <klhra -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:57:06 -0800 (PST)

Some time back I asked people on this list for
opinions about my job, and received quite a number of
haven't made any final decisions, but I did want to
thank everyone who took the time to respond.

To those who wrote me directly, off list, I apologize
for not replying directly, but I simply cannot spare
the time or the headspace for a dozen individual
conversations on the side. I took this long to respond
at all because of work load, illness, and preexisting
demands on my personal time. I don't have it in me now
to be polite and intelligent to several individuals
simultaneously.

Thanks again, everybody. Hope things go well for you.

http://mail.yahoo.com