Re: Font Type/Size for online help?

Subject: Re: Font Type/Size for online help?
From: "David Loveless" <daveloveless -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Gurpreet Singh" <gurpreet2311 -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 10:36:48 -0700

In my situation, it isn't as much a choice between Verdana and Arial
but more a choice between what looks right. The software I write about
is all done in Arial, so Arial looks more comfortable. Besides, both
fonts are immensely readable and well designed for on screen writing.

As for size... You aren't ever really going to satisfy everyone
because some like it small, some like it medium, and some like it big.
I did see a help system once that let users choose their font size. If
you can build it in, I would say that is the best solution. That way,
we all good be Goldilocks and choose our own mess of porridge.

Dave