Re: Re: Blame the writer redux I said dealer

Subject: Re: Re: Blame the writer redux I said dealer
From: Peter Sturgeon <prsturgeon -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:11:35 -0500 (EST)

I meant automotive dealer.

I'd actually start there first, before buying the car seat.

My wife and I have had 8 kids between us, and although that's a lot, we
like to think we can't spare any of them due to an improperly installed
car seat, bought at a discount store or elsewhere.

I don't care HOW you make sure your child won't become a projectile in
an accident. Just do it, without trying to put blame anywhere else.

The solution may not be simple, but you have to find one.

(On the subject of pimply faced kids, I used to be one, and two of our
children have been pimply enough to require prescription drugs, but I
think they would agree with me that outliving infancy is a good thing.)

Peter Sturgeon