RE: Recruiters without clues

Subject: RE: Recruiters without clues
From: "Jones, Donna" <DJones -at- zebra -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2006 15:12:22 -0600

> Oh, don't forget for only $15/hour.

LOL! I was going to write the same thing, only I would have put $17/hour
because I was offered that amount for a job a few years ago (without
benefits, of course). After I subtracted taxes and the costs of day care
for my kids and transportation to/from work, I think I would have
cleared about $150 a week. I made more than that by babysitting someone
else's child for several months, and I got to stay home with my own kids
to boot.

- Donna

- CONFIDENTIAL-
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not review, use, copy, or distribute this message. If you receive this email in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then delete this email.