Re: Recruiters without clues

Subject: Re: Recruiters without clues
From: "Henry J. Wicko II" <henry -dot- wicko -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 19:06:47 -0500

>> <>And I thought it was a long drive from Key West to Pensacola. But I
> >> guess that depends on how you measure the drive--about one-third the
> >> distance; about 30 times the stress level. LOL!

HEY! . . .

One thing to add at the end of a j*ss recruiters spam:

"If you ever come across a full time benefitted salaried position (in
the area of which you wan tto work), do not hesitate to call me. And,
good luck in finding a candidate for your open requisition."

Just on that alone and an upbeat phone manner in previous screenings,
I have gotten calls back form past recruiters with what I wanted,
where I wanted, and the salary I wanted. Although the job and all its
assocaited parts were not what I wanted, at least I got what I wanted
more or so.

Gotta get them to know where the cheese is paople, gotta get them to
know where the cheese is.

But yet, and still those bastar*ds won't recognize a commute....

from a guy that can spend 45 minutes, in a car, in a reverse commute
and go 9 miles.

sux, and not worth the time in conversation.