Re: That FrameMaker / Word thang...

Subject: Re: That FrameMaker / Word thang...
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:52:39 -0500

I'd tried Word 2003 (have it at work and at home) for a while (having
heard it was beefed up) and I found it to still be buggy with regard
to conditionalizing content and managing complex nested numbering
schemes in long documents. I was also unable to really get numbering
to sequence appropriately across files.

That was roughly a year ago.

I will be testing Office 12 soon. Perhaps it will run smoother.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter