Re: Changing Font size in chm files generated by RoboHelp

Subject: Re: Changing Font size in chm files generated by RoboHelp
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Char James-Tanny" <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 17:46:07 -0600

Hi Char

How does IE7 change this? Out of curiosity, I was using IE7 to check this. My own .CHM files (where points are specified) don't seem to change. I was only able to see the change in the .CHM that ships with IE.

Are you possibly using a later beta? Mine is 7.0.5296.0. I heard somewhere recently that an updated version possibly was released. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find anything that would seem to indicate this.

Cheers... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Char James-Tanny" <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>