font matching: can you name this font?

Subject: font matching: can you name this font?
From: "Elizabeth O'Shea" <elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 18:04:09 +0100

Hi all -

I am trying to discover what font was used in a logo once upon a time. I
don't know what it is because the logo was outlined in Illustrator. The font
info is lost, gone with the designer who did it once upon a time.

So this is a Friday sort of challenge. Are you good at recognising fonts?
Then have a goo and let me know what you think this is:
http://www.virtualaccess.com/whatfont.htm

To save the list getting cluttered with guesses, please mail me your answers
privately: elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com

Alternatively, if you know an easy way to trawl through fonts to try and
match them, I'd love to hear how.

Ta.

elizabeth oshea
elizabeth -dot- oshea -at- virtualaccess -dot- com