I've been published!

Subject: I've been published!
From: "Evans, Diane L (Rosetta)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 15:49:28 -0500

<blatant self-promotion> For those of you who are members of the STC, check
out the new Intercom magazine. I wrote a paper for my Digital Media studies
course last semester, and it is now in print!</promotion>

Diane Evans
Requirements Analyst
ASQ CSQE
Rosetta Inpharmatics
206-802-6560

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck & Co., Inc. (One Merck Drive, Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA 08889), and/or its affiliates (which may be known outside the United States as Merck Frosst, Merck Sharp & Dohme or MSD and in Japan, as Banyu) that may be confidential, proprietary copyrighted and/or legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity named on this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete it from your system.