Looking for scientific/math font

Subject: Looking for scientific/math font
From: b -dot- hennessey -at- att -dot- net
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:05:57 +0000

Hi all. I am searching for a symbol - it is used
to measure wavelength and looks like a little triangle
that sits on the line. I have tried windings and others
but have not located this one. Is there a shortcut in
Frame to get it?

Thank you.


WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word features support for every major Help
format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient content
delivery. Try it today!. http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l

Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that easy. Watch the demo at http://www.componentone.com/TECHWRL/DocToHelp2005

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- infoinfocus -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/archive%40infoinfocus.com

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit
http://www.techwr-l.com/techwhirl/ for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Re: Friday Fun: What Pet Peeve makes you puke?
Next by Author: Found symbol font
Previous by Thread: Re: Resource for positive phrases.?
Next by Thread: Looking for scientific/math font?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads