TechWhirl (TECHWR-L) is a resource for technical writing and technical communications professionals of all experience levels and in all industries to share their experiences and acquire information.
For two decades, technical communicators have turned to TechWhirl to ask and answer questions about the always-changing world of technical communications, such as tools, skills, career paths, methodologies, and emerging industries. The TechWhirl Archives and magazine, created for, by and about technical writers, offer a wealth of knowledge to everyone with an interest in any aspect of technical communications.
Did you build a single sourcing system yourself instead of buying in a CMS
and other tools? If you have, I'd like to hear from you.
- What applications did you use?
- What database did you use?
- How long did it take to get from the proof of concept stage to a fully
- What sort of training did you have to do for yourself?
- What online articles or other online resources helped you out?
WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word features support for every major Help
format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient content
delivery. Try it today!. http://www.webworks.com/techwr-l