Re: Frame's graphics "tool"

Subject: Re: Frame's graphics "tool"
From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- nemasys -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 14:13:08 -0700

How are you going from the Frame source files to HTML? Are you
using the built-in Save As HTML, or are you using another tool
like Mif2Go or WebWorks?

Knowing this might help someone diagnose why not all lines
are showing up in your HTML files.

martha

At 01:52 PM 4/19/2006, obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net wrote:

I did this test, and all the lines (that do not show in html) are in the anchored frame.

Paul

From: Martha J Davidson <editrix -at- nemasys -dot- com>

--
Martha Jane {Kolman | Davidson}
Dances With Words

"Too many words bring about exhaustion."
--Tao Te Ching, Chapter 5 (translated by Sheets/Tovey)