RE: Friday Fun: What Pet Peeve makes you puke?

Subject: RE: Friday Fun: What Pet Peeve makes you puke?
From: al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 08:10:20 -0700 (PDT)

I think every broadcast journalist that uses "utilize" when they should
use "use" should have their makeup privileges revoked for at least a week.
The sooner they figure it out, the sooner I can quite yelling at the TV.

As for lose/loose, he/she who has not sinned cast the first red pen. This
is a common mistake when we type fast and find we have no time to edit
because we confused a 12 a.m. meeting with the development staff with a 12
p.m. get together at the local pub. Happens all the time.

Al