RE: Funny Tech Writing

Subject: RE: Funny Tech Writing
From: "Clare Turner" <cturner -at- redflex -dot- com>
To: <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 16:48:10 -0700

Another example of tech writing - LONG before I became a tech writer (I
was a telecom engineer at the time), I had this given to me by one of my
phone techs. He swore it was true...I've always been suspect, but it's
a great laugh regardless...

http://www.neystadt.org/john/humor/IBM-Mouse-Balls.htm

Clare L. Turner
Technical Writer