Re: Aviation/airline technical writers?

Subject: Re: Aviation/airline technical writers?
From: "dave kerschbaum" <dave -at- smackdabdesign -dot- com>
To: "Gregg Bender" <gregg_bender -at- hotmail -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 22:25:10 -0400

Hi Gregg,

I'm the lone tech writer for USA Jet Airlines at Willow Run Airport
(YIP). We don't have anything as big and nifty as 767s. We have mainly
DC-9s and DA-20s. How do you like the aviation business?

dave.
--
E-mail powered by The Cheat

On 4/29/06, Gregg Bender <gregg_bender -at- hotmail -dot- com> wrote:

Are there any other aviation/airline technical writers on the list? I
currently work for MAXjet Airways in Dulles, VA as a QA Technical Writer. I
write primarily for their Boeing 767-200ER maintenance manuals.