RE: graphics

Subject: RE: graphics
From: "Joe Malin" <jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com>
To: "Paul Goble" <pgcommunication -at- gmail -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 16:43:47 -0700

True, but lossy TIFF is (as you say) quite rare. That's why I avoided
mentioning it LOL!

Just so everyone knows, my spiel was meant to be an *introduction* to
image file formats and computer graphics. The full reference is
available to anyone who wants it, for an outrageously expensive fee and
the surrendering of major body parts as insurance against copyright
infringement <grin>.

I don't *think* you can go wrong following my reference, but if
something *does* go wrong, then you'll know that you should have listed
to Paul, and not me!

Joe Malin
Technical Writer
(408)625-1623
jmalin -at- tuvox -dot- com
www.tuvox.com
The views expressed in this document are those of the sender, and do not
necessarily reflect those of TuVox, Inc.