Re: doc release numbering

Subject: Re: doc release numbering
From: obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net
To: Lisa Roth <roth -dot- lisa -at- jimmy -dot- harvard -dot- edu>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2006 17:13:09 +0000

The dept is fairly new (just myself now), and there is simply no method now in place. There was one writer before me, but she did nothing along these lines.

I am here just 4 months now, so I am trying to set some standards.

I like your ideas below, but I am just dealing with hardware (for this product, anyway).

Is it kosher to put something like Documentation Version 1.0, and so on, on the title page (where I used to put the software version, when I wrote about just software)? Again, here the hardware is not changing.

Paul

From: Lisa Roth <roth -dot- lisa -at- jimmy -dot- harvard -dot- edu>