Requisite Pro Ramp-Up

Subject: Requisite Pro Ramp-Up
From: "EXT-French, Julia" <Julia -dot- French -at- boeing -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 10:16:14 -0700

Hi all,

I'm currently trying to ramp up on Requisite Pro to manage requirements.
My brief survey on the Internet and Amazon doesn't reveal much in the
way of resources (although I found a decent tutorial at
http://www.se.fh-heilbronn.de/usefulstuff/Rational%20Rose%202003%20Docum
entation/ReqPro%20help/pages/frames4.html)

Anybody have a good comprehensive resource (e.g., Big Picture). Better
yet, hands on experience--gotchas, successes?

Thanks.

Julia French