Re: Ultimate SOURCE On CaptializatioN Rules?

Subject: Re: Ultimate SOURCE On CaptializatioN Rules?
From: Peter Lewicke <plewicke -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>, TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2006 12:43:31 -0700 (PDT)

Ultimately, there no ultimate source for rules of
capitalization, and the rules shift over time. Any of
the sources that might be suggested would be useful,
but there may be situations where you will have to
decide what you think is right.

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/plewicke%40yahoo.com

http://mail.yahoo.com