RE: Conducting Telephone Interviews

Subject: RE: Conducting Telephone Interviews
From: "Diana Ost" <Diana -dot- Ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 16:57:35 -0400

Linda, that's what I always say: "I want to keep learning and growing in
my field, and maybe publish if I have time."

I like "ooo shiney" too! That's a Browncoat expression :-D for those of
us who really like Serenity.

Diana Ost
Technical Writer/Production Administration
Market Street Mortgage Corporation
diana -dot- ost -at- msmcorp -dot- com
Phone (727) 431-7209
Fax (727) 724-9096