RE: Even page footer problem in Word

Subject: RE: Even page footer problem in Word
From: "Susan W. Gallagher" <sgallagher5 -at- cox -dot- net>
To: "Ed Marshall" <ed -dot- marshall -at- verizon -dot- net>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 27 May 2006 09:33:26 -0700

Ok - here's a shot in the dark... Go to the beginning of the document,
create a new section, give it enough length to create an even-page footer -
a couple of returns and a page break otta work -- and edit this first
even-page footer to be anything other than that pesky object. Once you've
done that, go to your problem footer and click Same as Previous. This
*should* replace your errant object with whatever non-problematic text
you've put in your dummy footer. And now you can deactivate Same as Previous
and clean up the extra stuff at the beginning of the doc and you should be
fine.

HTH!
-Sue Gallagher