RE: Did I overreact?

Subject: RE: Did I overreact?
From: "John Rosberg" <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com>
To: "Kapoor, Shelly" <SKapoor -at- imf -dot- org>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 08:44:19 -0500

Hard to say, as that's entirely you're call.

It's a pure business thing -- you feel you're skills are worth more the
$24 per hour, they, for reasons we don't know, wish to offer that
amount.

I'd just say thanks but no thanks. If they believe their business can be
adequately served by a $24 per hour writer, they may be right (of
course, they may find to their chagrin that they are not).

You know what your time and skills are worth to you, as the company
knows what they are worth to them -- you've come to differing decisions
regarding that -- no big deal, work with the recruiter to find a company
that thinks more like you do.

John Rosberg