Re: WAS: Did I overreact?

Subject: Re: WAS: Did I overreact?
From: Michele Davis <michele -at- krautgrrl -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jun 2006 11:26:27 -0500

We lost Andrew Plato and John Posada grew a head in his place. [joke John]

When I read John's post I thought of Plato and all his great responses to the list over the years which then made me think of Richard E. Grant and his boil in How to Get Ahead in Advertising. For those who haven't seen it, it's great, especially for showing how crazy us writers really are.

Michele

"There are no dull subjects. There are only dull writers." -HL Mencken
Michele
www.krautgrrl.com
www.krautboy.com
and the uber empyre

John Posada wrote:

In a previous career, I was in a small hallway group and my boss
says, to one of the others, "if you ask John what time it is, he'll
tell you how to build a watch."

I should have know right then that I'd be doing what I am now.