Re: "taboo engineering techniques" (RE: Modularization of Documentation)

Subject: Re: "taboo engineering techniques" (RE: Modularization of Documentation)
From: Tony Markos <ajmarkos -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, Kevin Cole <kccole -at- fuse -dot- net>, 'techwhirlers' <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 05:30:13 -0700 (PDT)

John:

What you are saying is not true. I have NOT by my own
intitiative declared the topic taboo. I was very
specifcically told that the topic is taboo - and
everyone on the listserv was copied on this. I am
NOT now going to throw out names.

As far as my reaction to "flack", I have been told
more that once that I am a very strong person to be
able to withstand the attacks of people. (Basically,
I just tell them that I just consider the source.)

The main skill in TWing is skill in structured
writing. And as Charles Horn says on the Infomapping
web site, "structured writing is really all about
analysis".

Tony Markos

http://mail.yahoo.com