Anyone using Verizon Broadband wireless?

Subject: Anyone using Verizon Broadband wireless?
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 12:03:58 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, guys...I've been thinking of giving Verizon's Broadband wireless
capability a shot. The idea of working as if connected to my network
from anywhere, including train, bus, or beach is attractive.

However...I'm concerned about speed. I use cable wireless at home and
I get speeds in the area of 54 Mbps. However, I'm told that Verizon's
broadband wireles runs at 2 Mbps...BIG difference.

My question...anyone using it? How do you like it? How does it act
when you do things such as VPN into your network or during web casts
such as NetMeeting, Webex. or LiveMeeting?

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."