Fw: Re: Did I overreact?

Subject: Fw: Re: Did I overreact?
From: "Anonymous Poster" <techwhirlanonpost -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwhirlers <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 14:10:42 -0500

This message was forwarded anonymously on request. If you want the
original poster to see your response, you must reply to the TECHWR-L
list. All direct replies to this message are automatically discarded.
Contact Lisa lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com with questions.

Hi Anonymous,

Don't be so discouraged with yourself for lowering your standards. How
long would you be willing to wait for $40 per hour? Maybe that
$40/hour job is six months out. Although we don't know what part of
the country you're from, $24 per hour is probably better than
unemployment. I know it is considerably better than what I'm making
right now. You may find you really like the job and it could lead to a
permanent job with a raise. Just do the best job you can and work hard
at lining up the next gig. In the meantime, you'll be well ahead of
unemployment. Many of us have had to tighten our belts over the years,
including me.

Another Anonymous Poster