Re: Adobe CS2 - quick question

Subject: Re: Adobe CS2 - quick question
From: "Barry Campbell" <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Wroblewski, Victoria" <victoria_wroblewski -at- usr -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 12:47:57 -0400

On 6/9/06, Wroblewski, Victoria <victoria_wroblewski -at- usr -dot- com> wrote:

Can anyone out there tell me if the Adobe CS2 installation CDs included
video tutorials like CS1 did? I though I read on the marketing material
for CS2 that there were some tutorials provided, and I've had some
go-rounds with our IT department asking about them, without a clear
answer.

Yes, the CS2 Suite (Premium edition, at least) does come with an hour
of video tutorials; the tutorials are on a separate CD-ROM from the
rest of the installation disks.

Adobe Creative Suite Premium has four installer CDs (Installer 1-4)
and two Resources and Extras CDs. The training CD-ROM is in a
separate envelope, entitled "TOTAL TRAINING: Adobe Creative Suite 2."

Hope this helps,

Barry

--
Barry Campbell <barry -dot- campbell -at- gmail -dot- com>
AOL IM: bcampbellnyc