Re: Anyone here use Captivate?

Subject: Re: Anyone here use Captivate?
From: "Rick Stone" <rstone75 -at- kc -dot- rr -dot- com>
To: "Potdar, Deepali" <deepali -at- bf -dot- umich -dot- edu>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:35:06 -0500

Hi Deepali

What questions do you have? I use Captivate as well as conduct Captivate classes as part of my professional career.

Note that I'm responding on list, just in case your questions are relevant to others that may benefit. So let me know if you would like it moved off list.

Cheers... Rick :)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Potdar, Deepali" <deepali -at- bf -dot- umich -dot- edu>