Re: WebWorks question

Subject: Re: WebWorks question
From: "Bill Swallow" <techcommdood -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Mandy Williams" <mandalynw -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:49:01 -0400

Besides ePublisher being the newer version of the two, are there any other
differences between the two? The other writer and I don't work on the same
help projects right now, but would be able to if we used the two different
versions? Are there any other concerns?

They are quite different, and last I heard, 2003 was still being sold.
I recommend both of you using the same version, though there's really
only a need for one of you to have it (unless you don't work together
much or don't want a designated button-pusher. But the project files
used by WWP 2003 and WWeP are not interchangeable.

--
Bill Swallow
Senior Member STC, TechValley Chapter