RE: gaining control of a dysfunctional environment?

Subject: RE: gaining control of a dysfunctional environment?
From: "Paul Farley" <paul -at- farleytech -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 15:00:32 -0700

IMHO chaos is often a product of the people involved - people who contribute
to it, foster it, nurture it. To break the cycle, you almost always have to
go outside the immediate environment. While being an agent of change can be
career affecting, I suggest preparing a proposal that addresses the issue
and can be presented to someone not immediately involved but who can
implement necessary changes.

Of course, be prepared that one of the changes be your dismissal. Being
prepared means having plan B job wise.

Paul

673 Silver Lake Drive
Danville CA 94526