Re: Blended Approach:Using LMS and CMS to Create Classroom and E-learning Materials?

Subject: Re: Blended Approach:Using LMS and CMS to Create Classroom and E-learning Materials?
From: "Anuj Kapoor" <anuj -dot- anujkapoor -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Greg Thompson" <GThompson -at- siperian -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 11:19:14 +0530

I hope Lectora will solve the purpose as it allows you to create storybaords
from Word as well as powerpoint. It allows you to add intyeractivity to your
WBTs as well and also it has a support for various LMS software...hope this
helps.

Regards,
Anuj Kapoor

On 6/20/06, Greg Thompson <GThompson -at- siperian -dot- com> wrote:

Hi All:

I am looking for an authoring tool. Is anyone aware if Lectora,
Macromedia Breeze, Articulate, and Outstart can create written Student
guides along with a PowerPoint like presentation layer for an Instructor
Guide? Does anyone recommend any other CMS or LMS tool that we might be
able to use to create a blended approach to instruction that would
include the ability to produce written materials now and e-learning in
the future.

We are looking for a tool that we can use to single source our Student
Guide (currently in Word with imbedded PowerPoint slides from Instructor
Guide with the links broken to the original PP presentation) and our
Instructor Guide (PowerPoint).

Thanks

Greg Thompson
Sr. Curriculum Developer
Siperian, Inc. <http://www.siperian.com/>

1820 Gateway Drive, Suite #109
San Mateo, CA 94404

Ph: 650-577-2174
Fx: 650-350-2206

This email message, and any attachments to it, are for the sole use of
the intended recipients, and may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution
of this email message or its attachments is prohibited. If you are not
the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and

Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that
easy. Watch the demo at http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

---
You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as anuj -dot- anujkapoor -at- gmail -dot- com -dot-
or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/anuj.anujkapoor%40gmail.com

Anuj Kapoor
Technical Writer