Re: regress

Subject: Re: regress
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: obair <obair81 -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 07:27:10 -0700 (PDT)

The process of doing this is called regression testing. See the
following link:

> > Could someone tell me what QA people mean when
> > they say that a bug has been regressed?
> >
> If I'm reading your company's jargon appropriately, they
> mean the bug _fix_ (not the bug itself) has been tested
> to ensure that implementing it didn't break something else
> in the product.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"So long and thanks for all the fish."

WebWorks ePublisher Pro for Word features support for every major Help
format plus PDF, HTML and more. Flexible, precise, and efficient content
delivery. Try it today!.

Doc-To-Help includes a one-click RoboHelp project converter. It's that easy. Watch the demo at

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- infoinfocus -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to lisa -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Re: regress: From: Dick Margulis

Previous by Author: Re: Technical writing in the development process
Next by Author: Upper/lower case in heading
Previous by Thread: Re: regress
Next by Thread: Regress?

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads