Re: Extracting text from Visio

Subject: Re: Extracting text from Visio
From: Maggie_Secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
To: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 11:25:29 -0700

I don't know how to convert it, but you can marquis (marquee?) everything
in the drawing and just copy it to Word. Start at the top left hand corner
and hold down the left mouse button as you drag the pointer to the lower
right corner. when you let go of the mouse key, you'll find everything
highlighted. Copy and paste.

There's probably a more elegant way, but it's been working for me.

Maggie

Maggie Secara | The Capital Group Companies | Location: LAO
| Extension: 92274
Outside: (213) 452-2274 | E-mail:
maggie_secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
[ Mailing: 333 S. Hope Street  Los Angeles, CA 90071 USA ]

Dan asked