Re: Getting rid of the manual

Subject: Re: Getting rid of the manual
From: "Mike Starr" <mike -at- writestarr -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2006 01:54:17 -0500

My article "Give Them Printed Documentation Too" was published in the June 1999 edition of Intercom and republished in the December 2001 edition of TC Forum. I think there are still some valid points there. You can access a PDF of the article at http://www.writestarr.com/PrintedDocumentation.pdf

Mike
--
Mike Starr WriteStarr Information Services
Technical Writer - Online Help Developer - Website developer