RE: RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2

Subject: RE: RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2
From: katherine -dot- turner -at- tiscali -dot- co -dot- uk
To: "SAICE AV" <saiceav -at- rediffmail -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 11:53:26 +0100

Hi Ad.
I've seen a similar issue using RoboHelp.

If I save a png in Paint and insert it into html files using RoboHelp then
RoboHelp crashes.

If I save a png in Paint Shop Pro and insert it into RoboHelp, RoboHelp displays
the image.

Therefore it might be worth trying to save your pngs in another application.

Hope this helps.

Katherine

: "SAICE AV" wrote>

>Hi all,
>
>We're working on online help, and on documentation for the DevKit. Both
are
>done in RoboHelp HTML X5.0.2 with Webhelp as the output.
>
>In the standard help projects, we create the HTML files ourselves and have
>no problems with Robohelp.
>
>But with the DevKit Robohelp project, the source HTML files were done in
>NetBeans (using it as an HTMl editor) and we then imported the files into
>our Robohelp project. Now, even in the source HTML files, the code has been
>copied from source Java files (Notepad), and the HTML tags for the code
(end
>blockquote, etc.) have been manually inserted in NetBeans.
>
>For the past few days, we've had the following problems:
>
>Every time we insert an image (.png files) through Insert > Image, RoboHelp
>crashes.
>
>The table borders are visible in the browser even after we specify No Borders.
>
>Each table contains long lines of code, which means that the alignment has
>to be perfect. For some reason, even after we fix the alignment, the text
>wraps itself.
>
>Appreciate your help!!!
>
>Thanks,
>AD

Tiscali Broadband from 14.99 with free setup!