Re: Help and Manual

Subject: Re: Help and Manual
From: "Char James-Tanny" <charjtf -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 13:30:54 -0400

Our organization is looking for a HAT. Has anyone used Help & Manual or
Flare lately?

Do you have any specific questions about those HATs? What do you need
the HAT to be able to do (other than publish output ;-) )? Are there
any specific features that you would prefer that the HATs included?
Any that you'd prefer to avoid?

Char James-Tanny ~ JTF Associates, Inc. ~ http://www.helpstuff.com
Please send follow-up questions to the list.
Contact me directly (CharJT at helpstuff dot com) with business inquiries.
2005-2006 Microsoft Help MVP ~ MSHelpWiki http://www.mshelpwiki.com
AuthorIT Certified Consultant, Development, and Training
Moderator, HATT and MSHelp2
STC Secretary, 2006-2008
STC Online Information SIG: Online Help Lead
Web site Hosting and Design ~ http://www.jtfhosting.com