BENCHMARKING IN N/E OHIO

Subject: BENCHMARKING IN N/E OHIO
From: "Shepherd, Lynn M" <lmshepherd -at- babcock -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2006 15:01:28 -0400

Greetings,

I am the Administrative Policies & Procedures coordinator. Currently,
there are over 120+ in 20 categories (Ethics, Personnel, Quality,
Employees). Engineers, lawyers, purchasing agents, accountants, etc.
write or update a policy when they feel a need. I review the drafts and
then work with the policy owner to further develop their document into
an acceptable policy or procedure. Great fun!

I would like to benchmark with other companies in N/E Ohio to learn best
practices regarding policy structure, review cycle, who qualifies as a
reviewer, etc. If you are interested in benchmarking or have suggestions
on how I should go about doing so, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you. Regards - Lynn

This message is intended only for the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and contains information that is proprietary to The
Babcock & Wilcox Company and/or its affiliates, or may be otherwise
confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended
recipient, or the employee agent responsible for delivering the
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and