RE: Linux equiv. to Framemaker?

Subject: RE: Linux equiv. to Framemaker?
From: "James Jones" <doc-x -at- earthlink -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 18:42:48 -0500

I am a freelancer and I've just started using OOo 2.0. As I understand it,
version 2 of the sw, which came out last December, fixed the few remaining
compatibility issues between it and Word. I'm not a heavy user yet, but I
have not noticed any problems. Am using it on Windows. I'm impressed with
it. I especially like its pdf creation utility. I don't know anything about
using it for help or single-sourcing. I look forward to creating a manual
with it. Jim Jones http://tinyurl.com/4arjc