Re: Desiging your Documentation/Writing Department

Subject: Re: Desiging your Documentation/Writing Department
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2006 14:38:52 -0700

Not every writer can have the luxury of working remotely.
I would expect, for example, a writer who is generating the
procedures for installing and maintaining physical systems
to be available onsite to verify and test them. Not everyone
who writes is working with something that can be transferred
by FTP and loaded on a home PC.

However, I too am looking forward to the transporter...

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message ----- From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>